Sunday, November 6, 2011

I live, I love, I laugh, I cry. Im not perfect. No one is, not you or I.

This week I have learned a lot. I learned why most girls can't let go of a guy in their life... Partly because they were there for them through the hardest times and they can't let go of that and move on. I learned that about myself. Yes it is hard to move on but I have also learned that high school isn't for being stuck with one person. Most likely that guy won't be the one you marry.. I have also learned a great deal about the atonement in my life. Being forgiven isn't always easy but if you just do the hard steps first everything after that is easy. I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ and for all that he did for me!! Next is I am thankful to know that families are forever. When my grandma passed away a few weeks ago I had a hard time with it and as soon as I thought families are forever as long as everyone does their part and tries to be better. I'm glad I can be with my family forever and I know I was put in this family for a reason. If I didn't have them my life would be soooo boring!!!! (: This year has been one of the best and hardest years of my life so far! A lot of things have changed me for the best! I have made SO many new friends that are amazing and influence me to do the best. I have a lot of hard classes this year to prepare me for MATC and internships for next year. Thinking and re searching about colleges and scholarships. I've had to learn to forget about some people and move on with my life.It's funny how a lot of people just walk in your life when they want and just leave when they feel like it."Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" this quote has stuck with me ever since I was little when I watched A Cinderella Story. No matter what is hard in life whether it be crappy friends who don't treat you right, or a guy who disrespects you or a friend holding a grudge. Move on if they don't treat you right then they shouldn't be in your life. I'm so grateful for my sisters & sister in law because they just tell me what I need to hear flat out. They tell me straight up if I need to let go of a friend or a guy. I love all those who don't beat around the bush about advice. I wish I could be like a lot of amazing girls in this world. Keep smiling no matter who or what is holding you back from love or dreams. Follow your heart. Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart. Once I followed my heart and it literally CRUSHED me. But.... then I realized I was following my head. Really listen to your heart. Don't be afraid of what your heart is telling you. If you love someone and your heart tells  you it is right then GO FOR IT. Don't listen to anyone who tells you that they aren't right for you. Don't listen to those who tell you, you have no idea what your doing. Trust me I regret that a lot!!  There is one more thing that I can't stress enough. Girls... please just be yourself. If a guy can't take you for who you are as a daughter of God and someone who believes in standards and keeping them high then don't take that guy. Give him up. Be yourself. Don't lower your standards for someone who doesn't care enough to help you raise them! I did that and let me tell you it was hard but I did it and after I knew in my heart that what I did was right. Please don't believe someone if they tell you that what you did was wrong. 
       That was my thoughts for the past little while. kind of depressing but hey at least im writing on here (:

2 comments:

  1. You should post the link to this on the class group website page on facebook!! I love you Karlee, this was wonderful. You're an incredible girl and example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff!! Thanks so much! And I will have to post this! Love you too!! Let's play soon!! (:

    ReplyDelete